The compact block frame on the Excel collection expertly supports your body on plush, divided back cushions, sleek track arms and luxurious soft upholstery. Recline and cozy up on exclusive Reclina-pedic foam cushion support and maximize your space with the wall hugging feature. Snag the whole collection and let your loved ones enjoy the pleasure of adjustable relaxation, and the contemporary stylings of the Excel collection.
This chair & a half recliner turns your personal space into rich relaxation. Lie back and enjoy the soft upholstery while you lounge, read a book, or watch your latest series.
This item is part of the Excel collection; listed features are found across the collection and do not all apply to this piece. Please contact us for availability.
- Contemporary design style
- PowerPlus provides convenient USB charging on a dedicated control panel
- Power mechanism smoothly reclines to an infinite number of seating positions
- Power headrest allows you to find ideal head and neck positions
- Lay-flat sofas and recliners are specially built to lie at 165° for complete, lay-flat reclining; Position these about 14” from your wall. Please contact us for availability.
- Wall hugger pieces allow you to enjoy all the benefits of reclining without being in the way; Place these within inches of a wall and still receive full functionality. Please contact us for availability.
- MemoryPlus buttons keep your relaxation preferences on hand; program up to 2 preset seating positions
- Reclina-pedic memory fiber remembers the contours of your body to give you supportive comfort every time you sit back and relax
- Lift mechanism goes from seated to nearly upright for easy maneuverability
- Wedge and free-standing consoles with 2 hidden cupholders to conveniently hold your items and drinks
- RAF: Right -arm facing; when facing the piece, the arm is on your right
- LAF: Left-arm facing, when facing the piece the arm is on your left
- A footrest supports your legs and feet on padded cushioning
- Sleek track arms
- Attached, deep-grooved back cushion(s)
- Attached, extra-wide seat cushion(s)
Southern Motion™ has prospered unequivocally over the course of its life. Quality reclining furniture is hand-crafted in the USA and is a testament to the principle that precision produces the best in lifestyle furnishings. Bring southern hospitality into your home—no matter what part of the world you’re in.
The age-old philosophy that life imitates art rings true with Southern Motion. Co-founder Guy Lipscomb and his wife Sandy named the brand “Southern Motion” after a painting that channeled the southern charm that Guy and co-founder Larry Todd had been striving to capture. Armed with a name that embodies the brand and its ideology, Southern Motion propels itself to the forefront of relaxed and comfortable contemporary furniture. The busiest life always has to come back to the tranquility of home. Let Southern Motion help you find that.