Don't let the traditional style fool you. Our Weston collection captures the spirit of traditional meets new! Today's neutral brown ale finish combined with today's style-updated rubbed bronze hardware is fresh but familiar.
- Collection: Weston
- Hardware: Rubbed Bronze
- Wood Species: Poplar Solids and Cherry Veneer
- Color: Brown/Dark
- Drop Front Keyboard Drawer: Keep your desk workspace clean and organized with a convenient pullout keyboard drawer. You have the choice to use for a keyboard or storage.
- Locking File Drawers: Keeping your important documents under lock and key!
- Finished on All Sides: This flexible design will allow you to showcase your item anywhere in your home without the limitation of an unfinished backside.
- Dovetail Joinery: A construction technique that will ensure long-lasting strength and durability.
- Full Extension, Steel Ball Bearing Drawer Slides: Premium full extension, steel ball bearing drawer slides provide quiet, smooth and reliable drawer function. The low friction steel slides are designed to withstand daily use.
- Fully Assembled: Product requires no major assembly.
- Cord Management System: Engineered to allow cords to pass through the furniture to an outlet.
Aspenhome™ has evolved from a small family owned home entertainment business based in Phoenix to a full line furniture company specializing in thoughtfully designed innovative products for the way people work, play and relax at home. Recognized as a resource for functional family furniture, the aspenhome™ collection includes bedroom, dining, home office, home entertainment and occasional furnishings. Aspenhome has received a number of awards and recognition for our products including: 7 Pinnacle Design awards, Consumer's Digest Best Buy for home entertainment, Home Furnishing's News Award of Excellence for entertainment, and Furniture Today's 2008 Supplier of the Year. Aspenhome™ is distributed by Furniture Values International, LLC and headquartered in Phoenix, AZ.
This furniture has been crafted for years of enjoyment and should be maintained with a non-abrasive, soft cloth and a high quality furniture polish. Consult with your furniture store professional about the product to use. Always dust in the direction of the grain with a lightly damp cloth. Moisture should not remain on furniture after dusting. Furniture should be kept in a climate controlled environment. Avoid exposure to heat, chemicals, water and strong sun light to avoid fading and drying out. To prevent scratching, use felt discs under lamps and accessories that are placed on furniture. If you choose to use glass on top of wood, use discs between the glass and wood to allow air circulation. Metal hardware has a protective finish to prevent tarnishing and requires only an occasional dusting. If you wish to polish hardware, consult your furniture retailer for a quality polish. Do not use alcohol, ammonia or other harsh cleaners as they will remove the finish. If your furniture has a stone top, it should be protected from liquids, sunlight and temperature extremes. Use a lightly moistened cloth to clean the surface, or consult your furniture retailer for a recommended marble polish. When in storage, the stone top should be stored flat without heavy objects on it. Use caution when moving to protect the stone from breakage.