Mattress care tips
Posted by daveo on Friday, November 5th, 2010
Mattress Care Instructions
Ok, so you've gotten the perfect sleep system. Here are some guidelines that can help you enjoy your mattress set, trouble-free for many years:
- Body impressions are a normal characteristic of premium bedding and indicate that the comfort level is conforming to your body
- These are not considered a manufacturing defect when less than 1.5 inches in depth
- To help equalize these impressions, please turn and rotate your mattress as part of the maintenance of the product
- To avoid damage to the mattress or the risk of personal injury DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TURN THE MATTRESS BY YOURSELF!
- Most newer mattresses do not require or allow flipping.
- No one has commented yet.