Sleep Comfort Month
Posted by administrator on Tuesday, October 26th, 2010
We'll start with some general information, then move on to some tips on mattress selection and care. First, let's take a look at some tips to help you maximize your sleep:
10 Tips For Getting a Better Night's Sleep
- Create a quiet, dark, cool, uncluttered bedroom
- Make sure you have a good mattress set and pillows
- Take a hot bath or perform easy stretching exercises
- Reduce stress before going to sleep
- Read as a bedtime ritual
- Exercise to stay fit
- If you toss and turn, get up and do an activity
- Eat a proper diet
- Reduce your caffeine intake
- Avoid alcohol near bedtime
In the next post, we'll look at some pointers on determining when it's time to get a new mattress.
- No one has commented yet.